We're going to have a COOKIE PARTY!!!
Today is the official release date of my new book:
I'm a little giddy and a lot excited for you to see the book.
We're going to celebrate with a giveaway, too. Take a gander:
What's inside the book? I'm so happy you asked:
- Want to throw a cookie decorating party? I'll walk you through hosting one.
- Cookie exchange hints? I've gotcha covered.
- Step-by-step instructions for cookie designs to bring to a variety of parties and special occasions? Yep. 50 of them. You know I love a step-by-step tutorial.
- Need cut-out cookie recipes? Well, I have 5 for you...including gluten-free.
- Nervous about royal icing and fondant? Don't be! I'll make it simple for you.
- Want some party theme ideas? How about a garden party, birthday, book club, bridal shower? You'll find 10 party themes featured in the book to make and take or to make as part of the festivities!
Here's a peek at the Birthday Party Themed cookies:
How about these little jellyfish?!? This is from the Under the Sea party. This party theme showcases simple designs that are perfect for decorating with kids.
And, this sweet little poppy cookie is from the Garden Party set. I'm officially obsessed with stamping on cookies.
This book includes some of my favorite cookie designs EVER. Ever.
There are also recipes. Mocha Cut-Out Cookies. Oh MY word.
You'll even find a recipe for gluten-free cut-outs inside!!! (Don't worry, if you don't need gluten-free, I tell you how to gluten them up. I think that should be a new phrase, to "gluten something up.")
So, my dears, let's talk about this giveaway. Here are the prizes that you can win (one winner for each prize):
- a KitchenAid 5-Quart Artisan Series Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield in Majestic Yellow!
- a polka-dot, organza, ruffled Heavenly Hostess Cocktail Apron (you'll see me sporting one in the book...you need one, too)
- a $25 Fancy Flours gift certificate (guess what...they're carrying the book in their shop!)
- one of 3 SIGNED copies of Decorating Cookies Party!
To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me the last party that you attended.
For an extra entry, tell someone else about the giveaway. Tweet, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, call your grandmother, email your sister...and leave another comment letting me know that you did. Honor system.
Entries will be accepted through 11:59pm CST, October 14th. US addresses only.
A big, heartfelt, sugar-filled thank you to all of you. Thank you for buying the book, thank you for reading the blog, thank you for inspiring me every day. This book wouldn't have been possible without you! ♥
You can find the book here:
Let's (cookie) Party!