So, today's review is for Trader Joe's Mini Heart Cookies. Trader Joe's describes these as "dark chocolate covered shortbread cookies." A 10-ounce box will set you back $2.99.
A mom's (my) review: Well, I never should have opened this box before breakfast. The crumbly shortbread cookie, the delicious dark chocolate coating, the little crunch of the nonpareils...good thing Jack is awake too, or I would have finished off the box without him. Perfection, addicting, grab a few boxes while you can!
Overall rating: 5 of 5 stars
A teenager's (Jack's) review: I LOVE (no pun intended) these little guys! Even though the box says "dark chocolate", which I'm usually not a huge fan of, it's not really that dark and is a nice balance between milk chocolate and truly dark chocolate. These are very reminiscent of Trader Joe's Mint Chocolate Stars, and I could easily find myself eating a whole box of these.
Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Trader Joe's Mini Heart Cookies: Yep, we're going back for more!
[note: We have no affiliation with Trader Joe's. I'm sure they have never read this blog and have no idea who we are. Hey, we like being incognito, although we never wear sunglasses indoors. ;)]
Read all of our Trader Joe's sweet treats and dessert reviews!
Here's what else we're loving this week:
- oh gosh, Alan Rickman. You'll be so missed. We started with Die Hard last night and are revisiting all of his movies. ♥
- don't miss the lemon coconut quick bread!
- this is brilliant > cook chicken breasts in the crockpot so you'll have some for recipes for several days! So smart, from Joanne of Fifteen Spatulas.
- another brilliant idea > flash fry herbs for pretty garnishes. The details are on PW Food & Friends.
- Kate Spade workout wear!!! Ohmygosh. I don't know if this will make me want to workout, but I want to look like I do! ;)